Responsible: José Carlos Cabrejas García (Carlos Bauhouse).
Registered office: Music Vivaldi, 33 - 25003 (Lleida).
Phone:(+34) 610 632 566
Carlos Bauhouse, through this document, sets out its Policy for the collection and treatment of cookies, in compliance with the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE).
Cookies are stored on the user's terminal equipment (computer or mobile device) and collect information when visiting the websites: www.carlosbauhouse.com, www.bauhousestudios.com, www.regalaart.com, www.elreydelselfie.com and www .revistadigitalvincle.com., in order to improve their usability, know the browsing habits or needs of users to adapt to them, as well as obtain information for statistical purposes. In the case of those users who are already clients of the entity, the information collected with the cookies will also serve for their identification when accessing the different tools that the entity makes available to them to manage the services.
This Cookies Policy will be applicable to those users who voluntarily visit the entity's web pages, fill out data collection forms, access the tools that the entity makes available to its customers to manage its services, or use any other service present on the website that involves the communication of data to the entity, or access to data by the entity, for the provision of its services.
Carlos Bauhouse informs users of its web pages of the existence of cookies and makes this Policy available to them in order to inform them about the use and purpose of the same. The fact of continuing navigation through its pages implies the knowledge and acceptance of this Policy by said users.
TYPES OF COOKIES:
Classified by ownership:
- Own cookies: sent and managed directly by the entity.
- Third-party cookies: sent and managed by a third party outside the entity, anonymously, in order to carry out statistical studies of navigation through the entity's web pages.
Classified by their purpose:
- Technical and / or personalization cookies: they facilitate navigation, by identifying the session, allowing access to restricted access tools, in addition to customizing the available options. They make it possible to provide the service previously requested by the user.
Analysis and / or advertising cookies: they allow to know the number of visits received in the different sections of the web pages, the habits and trends of its users and consequently, to be able to improve navigation and the service offered by the entity (fundamentally, Google Analytics), as well as managing the advertising spaces included in the website visited by the user. Collects data anonymously in order to obtain user browsing profiles.
Classified by their duration:
- Session cookies: collect and store data while the user accesses the website.
- Persistent cookies: collect and store data in the user's terminal for a variable period of time depending on the purpose for which they have been used.
DEACTIVATION AND ELIMINATION OF COOKIES
You have the option to allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer. By deactivating cookies, some of the available services may cease to be operational. The way to disable cookies is different for each browser, but it can usually be done from the Tools or Options menu. You can also consult the Help menu of the browser where you can find instructions.
The user may at any time choose which cookies he wants to work on this website. You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer o Microsoft Edge: https://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/impedir-que-los-sitios-web-guarden-sus-preferencia
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=es
- Safari: https://safari.helpmax.net/es/privacidad-y-seguridad/como-gestionar-las-cookies/
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
- Ghostery: www.ghostery.com/
Cookie declaration last updated on 08-22-2021.
The cookies that are being used on the websites are identified below: www.carlosbauhouse.com, www.bauhousestudios.com, www.regalaart.com, www.elreydelselfie.com and www.revistadigitalvincle.com. owned by Carlos Bauhouse as well as its typology and function:
· Necessaries web of Carlos Bauhouse
Necessary cookies help make a web page usable by activating basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the web page. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
Purpose. Visites d'usuaris, emails, contact form.
Google.com web statistics
Statistical cookies help web page owners understand how visitors interact with web pages by collecting and providing information anonymously.
Name: Google Analytics
Purpose. Visites d'usuaris
The conservation time of cookies will depend on the type in question and will always be the minimum necessary to fulfill their purpose.
In any case, users can configure their browser so that the reception of all or some of the cookies is disabled or blocked. The fact of not wishing to receive these cookies does not constitute an impediment to being able to access the information on the entity's websites, although the use of some services may be limited. If once consent has been granted for the reception of cookies, it is desired to withdraw it, those stored on the user's computer must be eliminated, through the options of the different browsers.